Friday, December 15, 2017

February 1, 2015 by
Filed under Lung Cancer

Chris Wark interviews Carl Helvie, the longest living lung cancer survivor. Carl refused chemo and used natural methods to heal himself in 1975 after being g…

Comments

25 Responses to “Longest lung cancer survivor refused chemo in 1975! Carl Helvie and Chris Wark (Chris Beat Cancer)”
  1. Janice Monticello says:

I would like to have the fluoride removed today from my water, and I want a
    group of observers to watch these water plants and make sure that it stops.
    I want that… and also an environmental passionistic people who form
    thinking tanks for our free and alternative energy being formed and able to
    get a headstart on that, i picture this as our future, and the gardeners
    and green thumbs start growing clean food in each community so on.. but I
    thought UBuntu was gonna already spread here like wildfire, because they
    only work like 4 hours a week or month, and produce plenty for the entire
    community. They use NO MONEY afterwards, it is just Contributionalism ???
    I’m not sure but i been looking for places to go volunteer daily to, and
    the groups aren’t there, and I don’t have the answers maybe you all know
    how this is all going to work, but i’m sure many people will love it@!! NO
    more PRISON PLANET.

2. Janice Monticello says:

I wish he wouldve just said the name… of the person. One day hopefully we
    will all be telepathic, secrets are what is making our world… and
    especially governments keeping cures from us.. Stop holding secrets just
    let the world know, its the right thing to do, otherwise, .. people will
    never be able to understand, wake up, and be able to do something about
    being prevented cures. … I would like to see groups started that each
    group focuses on their passion, and starting to really if it takes fighting
    a group of nazi thinking doctors.. I’m sure that there are more of us, then
    the few that seem to be racist religious fundamentalist, that were in
    charge in German holocaust that are now using USA to really force us now..
    to take immunizations that kill our own children, or we go to jail.. LETS
    DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?? Start little groups and we will all fight one or
    more causes, study and get started, Remember Ubuntu Liberation Movement? I
    wanted to know if anybody in the USA has started this so I can go
    volunteer!!

3. Janice Monticello says:

I can’t believe we as a people didn’t stand up and fight beside these
    doctors who were curing people. We are turning a blind eye to it to our own
    demise. What if we did as a human group of people, stood up for just this
    one thing.. Imagine the change!! The smiles.. the JOY!! I want to see
    that!!

4. Bread Sandwich says:

My grandfather was healed of lung cancer – he asked the elders of his
    church to lay hands and pray over him, went back to a very stunned doctor
    and he was free of cancer! Really enjoying all your videos Chris!

5. Vera Maier says:

It is right – in dreams feelings about body processes are far more intense
    than when being awake.
    Use Sigmund Freud’s book about dream interpretation – this can help to
    remind and keep your dream or better take them with you into the awake
    stage.

6. Digi_Chick10 says:

I do believe cancer is a money making business for the Pharmaceutical
    companies. Here is a documentary on multiple cures found and in most cases
    the FDA cracked down on them because they knew they would lose money if
    sick, desperate people were actually cured. Cancer – The Forbidden Cures

7. D hooy7 says:

Anyone know which day this interview was conducted on?

8. Rhonda Barlow says:

Gram will you please watch this video and let me know what you think.

9. Sirena Delmar says:

To get rid of cancer you have to do life changing adjustments..Cancer took
    a long time to develop so don’t expect to do it overnight.. It takes
    dedication and staying away from junk food. This many people hate to give
    up. So they don’t agree with this natural method . But many do and that is
    great! ..Blessings to all those people trying to have a better life without
    cancer. :)

10. pnicolay29 says:

This is sooo awesome, I am so happy that you are well Carl.
    oxidative stress in NOW know to causes ALL CANCER!…You can reduce your
    oxidative stress by 40% in 30 days, all NATURAL, backed by science and 40
    years of research. You can see the peer review studies @
    http://www.GetYoungerBlood.com. I too am a cancer survivor 12 year as of today.

11. SUPER Belleza y MAS says:

Hi who can tell me what kind of vitamin is GS3 or where can I look for?

12. pegsbored says:

All of this sounds like Gerson therapy. Is it?

13. pegsbored says:

There ya go! 35 years ago we had no growth hormone and antibiotics in our
    meat, no factory farmed meats, no GMO roundup laden foods, no High fructose
    corn syrup, and our medications had to be THOUROGHLY tested before hitting
    the market. Cancer + big pharma = $$$$$$ and higher stock prices.

14. procommenter .Procommenter says:

“No chronic or metabolic disease has ever found cure or prevention, that
    is, real cure and real prevention-except through factors essential to an
    adequate diet and/or normal to animal economy.” – Dr. Ernst Krebs, Jr.
    “This is the scientific reality that the seeds of all common fruits (except
    citrus) contain Vitamin B17, an anti cancer vitamin. If we ingest proper
    quantities for these vitamin either in the pure form or through ingesting
    the nitrilosidic foods we will be able to prevent cancer just as surely as
    we are able to prevent Scurvy by the use of vitamin C or Pernicious Anemia
    by the use of vitamin B12.” — Ernest Krebs, Jr.

15. Procommenter says:

“No chronic or metabolic disease has ever found cure or prevention, that
    is, real cure and real prevention-except through factors essential to an
    adequate diet and/or normal to animal economy.” – Dr. Ernst Krebs, Jr.
    “This is the scientific reality that the seeds of all common fruits (except
    citrus) contain Vitamin B17, an anti cancer vitamin. If we ingest proper
    quantities for these vitamin either in the pure form or through ingesting
    the nitrilosidic foods we will be able to prevent cancer just as surely as
    we are able to prevent Scurvy by the use of vitamin C or Pernicious Anemia
    by the use of vitamin B12.” — Ernest Krebs, Jr.

16. rustynailes says:

So many people do not know about fukushima and radioactive seafood and how
    the pacific ocean is dying and the radiation is everywhere. does this work
    for asbestos cancer mesothelioma

17. vmf04 says:

(continued) life and had years added that they were able to enjoy.

18. CChloe Gamecraft says:

Hi,I went to Oasis of Hope,didn’t know about Gerson clinic till a month
    after I came back, I had a mastectomy in April of this year and refused to
    do Chemo when a friend of mine died from it the day of my surgery.I got a
    similar treatment at the Oasis but I added the juicing from Gerson to my
    already very similar diet, 70% raw, organic, no lactose no red meat, very
    little chicken or turkey,I am doing extremely well, my pet scan and tumor
    markers are clean,I would go to Gerson if I was you :)

19. haakiies says:

he means ketoacidoses – ketones levels at 15 to 25 or something – thats no
    good… nutritional ketosis – 1-3(i think), is perfectly fine

20. vmf04 says:

ArrltsDrivinMeNuts I’ve known a few others personally that refused the
    conventional methods , and they all survived longer than their diagnosis if
    they had used medical model methods. Now, they both have passed since, but
    one lived an extra 20 years over the 6 months they were given if they had
    taken Chemo, she felt better, wasn’t nauseated and sick from the ‘medicine’
    she would have been given. Not everyone that used natural methods beat
    cancer free and clear, but they lived a better quality

21. sporto100 says:

Have you cut out animal based proteins too? Read The China Study and Colin
    Campbells research on cancer and diet.

22. Jodi's supporter says:

i like it: “he used natutal methods to beat cancer” . so big deal, one out
    of millions used “natural methods” and they allegedly took (for all we know
    he would have achieved the same results without using those methods at all)
    . now lets talk about the millions that used “natural methods” and died a
    lot quicker than they would have if they’d used conventional treatment,
    such as chemo therapy.

23. CompleteSEO says:

Actually, the correct “alternative” methods work much BETTER than chemo
    and, if done properly, get to the the route of the problem – which is not
    doomed genetics… There is a famous quote from someone who worked on the
    gnome project who said that basically the solution to cancer has more to do
    with what you put on your plate verses the genes you were given. Look into
    epigenetics. Chemo is an ignorant approach, despite that fact that it is
    standard.