Friday, December 15, 2017

February 23, 2015 by
Filed under Breast Cancer

I wanted to share this monologue with you, as the subject matter is very close to my heart, having lost three friends to cancer as well as my father. My sist…

Comments

12 Responses to “Breast Cancer Survivor Monologue – How Radiation, Chemotherapy and Mastectomy Affect Women Surviving”
  1. Maricela Rios says:

It. Is. Different to. Go. To. Cancer I did some research. On. Cancer. Had.
    Iam not going. To. Do the. Surgery breast in. Planets. No. More. It is.
    Not. Worst is not. Worst. Don’t. Risk. Your. Life for. That. Live. Your.
    Life. Happy. You are. Buterfull people god. Loves all of. Us. God. Loves
    you and me to god biss you and. Your. Family and god is whit. You and me

2. Rona Emmett says:

I really admire you for posting this video. It takes a lot of courage to
    talk about such a difficult subject. Thank you.

3. Victorina Sanabria says:

Breast cancer is a very serious subject. Surviving chemotherapy and
    radiation is tough on anyone. Thanks for creating this monologue.

4. Jerrell Conn says:

Great acting! Your performance is very convincing. The lighting sets the
    tone perfectly too.

5. Annette Eure says:

Great job, Cheryl. Post more videos.

6. mim min says:

Thank you so much for sharing your story. You are beautiful. You are
    beautiful when you speak about your most vulnerable moment and look
    straight into your audience’s eyes (through the camera). My mother is
    fighting cancer too.

7. ivegalarza says:

I also went through the same thing last year, I am still having self esteem
    issues…

8. Jamaal Eanes says:

Cheryl, this is one of your best videos. The acting is spot on and the
    subject is one that many women can relate too.

9. Kathe Mendell says:

Your cancer monologue really touched me. Thank you for sharing this.

10. VERONICA921 says:

God bless you both. Thanks for having the courage to share.

11. NaturesFairy says:

God Bless you! I teared up watching your video. I was just diagnosed with
    Breast Cancer,, I had a lumpectomy and waiting for Lymph Node biopsy
    results. We are both blessed to have such wonderful loving Husbands,, I
    wish you all the best.

12. Cheryl Kennard says:

I’m so sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with cancer. I wish you a
    very successful recovery and am so glad that you have a great man standing
    by your side through this time. God bless you both.